- Virus Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Food Pantry Resources
- Educational Resources
- Donation Resources
For those who are visiting our City facilities and interacting with staff, please follow CDC recommendations:
- Stay home if you are sick. Contact your primary care doctor first for direction (as long as you aren’t in immediate health crisis).
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds (especially after using the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth — especially after touching commonly used items like handrails, elevator buttons and doorknobs.
- Carry hand sanitizer in your purse or pockets.
- Consider foregoing handshakes and exchanging business cards for the time being.
- Practice coughing and sneezing hygiene: Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue (or your elbow), then throw the tissue in the trash (not in your bag or pocket).
Here are some other helpful resources:
Nebraska Family Helpline 1-888-866-8660 - The Helpline is supervised by licensed mental health professionals and is a service of the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services provided by Boys Town.
Tri-City Food Pantry - 402-552-7061
Papillion/La Vista Schools - All children under 18, Mondays 7:30-11:00 at La Vista Middle School and Golden Hills Elementary
- Mobile Back Pack Program - Delivers 5 breakfast and lunch packs to specific locations on Fridays. Check the website for more details.
- 5 days of breakfast and lunch food packs available. Call or text - 402.319.6393 for access. or visit website for more info.
Find yourself still doing Spring Cleaning? Here are some Resources to donate your items:
Zappos for Good: Free Shipping labels to send donations to charitable organizations | Click Here
Tri-City Food Pantry - Serving La Vista, Papillion and Ralston