Mon Apr. 12Cycling w/ Krissy Indoor cycling using Stages bikes focuses on endur...Read More
Mon Apr. 12Pi/Yoga w/ Brynn This class is fusion of Pilates and Yoga. It uses ...Read More
Mon Apr. 12Aqua Iso w/ Angie Aqua Iso metrics workout targets those hard-to-get...Read More
Mon Apr. 12Strong Nation® w/ Andrea Strong Nation® combines body weight, muscle condit...Read More
Mon Apr. 12Cycling w/ Maureen Indoor cycling using Stages bikes focuses on endur...Read More
Mon Apr. 12Aqua Yoga w/ Angie Aqua Yoga is a gentle low-impact exercise class he...Read More
Mon Apr. 12Yoga 4 Balance w/ Angie This class features a series of slow flowing motio...Read More
Mon Apr. 12Cycling w/ Kim Indoor cycling using Stages bikes focuses on endur...Read More
Please subscribe to our calendar above to stay up-to-date on our fitness class offerings, also keep an eye out on our Facebook Page as we will be supplementing our Group Fitness Schedule with Pop-Up Classes. These classes will be in a unique format, location or theme. We will post information on Pop-Up Classes 24 to 48 hours prior to the class!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW FOR GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
- We understand if you are not ready to return to classes in-person, you can still check out our Fitness Classes Virtually on-line.
- Please Click Here to be linked to the City YouTube Channel and the Home Fitness Series.
- Some class sizes will be limited
- Classes in Studio 2 will enter the room starting with the farthest from the door to the area closest to the door.
- Group Exercise Classes will need a pass to enter the class. Passes are available 30 minutes prior to the class.
- Cycling Registration can be done online through www.StagesFlight.com, 30 minutes prior to the class. Club ID is GB250.
- Aqua Yoga Classes can be registered for online, by phone, or in-person
- Drop-ins for classes will be permitted if space allows.
- Click Here for Printable Group Fitness Schedule for February 7th - March 13th, 2021