As our community’s hub for recreational and leisure activities, the Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center and Field House offers something for everyone. From toddlers to seniors and every age in between, Papillion Landing has a wide variety of programs, activities, equipment, and facilities to please everyone.
ALL RESIDENTS LIVING WITHIN THE PAPILLION ZONING JURISDICTION QUALIFY FOR RESIDENT RATES
Updated Membership Cancellation Policy - Beginning January 2023
- Monthly memberships terminated between the 8th and the last day of the month will not incur an additional monthly charge--membership rights will conclude on the 7th.
- Monthly memberships terminated between the 1st and 7th of the month will incur a final month's payment on the 8th--membership rights will conclude on the 7th of the following month.
- Annual memberships can continue to be terminated for relocation or medical requirements. In addition, annual memberships can now be terminated for any other reason, with the following cancellation policy:
- If the annual membership is terminated within six months of use, the patron will receive a pro-rated refund of exactly six months value.
- If the annual membership is terminated after the six-month threshold, the patron will receive a pro-rated refund for the remaining months unused.
|Junior (Ages 14-17)||$200.00||$250.00|
|Varsity (Ages 18-54)||$500.00||$600.00|
|Masters (Ages 55+)||$200.00||$400.00|
|2 Person Squad (Adult +1)||$650.00||$750.00|
|2 Person Masters Squad (2 Adults 55+)||$375.00||$700.00|
|** Discounted Squad Rate (Family)||$375.00||NA|
|Team Membership (Corporate)||Negotiable||Negotiable|
|Replacement Membership Card||$5.00||$5.00|
|Junior (Ages 14-17)||$25.00||$30.00|
|Varsity (Ages 18-54)||$50.00||$60.00|
|Masters (Ages 55+)||$25.00||$42.00|
|2 Person Squad (Adult +1)||$62.50||$71.00|
|2 Person Masters Squad (2 Adults 55+)||$40.00||$67.00|
SUMMER STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
Available each year May-August. Open to students ages 18 and over, must show a current student ID to qualify.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS: Full payment due at the time of purchase.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS: 1st Month due at time of purchase. Must use a Debit/Credit Card in order to set up automatic payments. Payments due on the 7th/8th of each month.
- 10% Discount to Active or Retired Military (Does not apply during the Early Enrollment Discount Period)
- ** Papillion residents only are eligible for FAMILY membership financial assistance. Once approved, resident families are eligible for a 50% reduction to the Papillion resident family membership rate. (Does not apply during the Early Enrollment Discount Period)
With a Full Membership, you can experience all the fun the Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center has to offer plus a few added benefits including:
- Four free guest visits per year per household upon membership purchase or renewal. Guest passes can be used for The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center daily admission;
- No initiation fee;
- Access to Pappy's Playground during specified times;
- Access to Natatorium during specified times;
- Access to Fitness Classes;
- Access to Weight and Fitness Equipment,
- Access to the Walking/Running Track;
- Access to the Gymnasium during specified times;
- Access to Community Lounge and Digital Library;
- 10% Discount for any facility rentals including the Field House (does not include consecutive rentals);
- Discounted rates for Birthday Parties;
- Free Child Watch during specified times;
To receive the resident rate for membership at The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center, you must provide a government issued photographic identification that shows that you currently live in the City of Papillion or within the Papillion zoning jurisdiction. If you are new to the City of Papillion and have not obtained a new government issued photo ID you can show proof of residency in the following way:
- Lease Agreement plus photo ID – a signed lease agreement dated within the last 60 days, indicating an address within the City of Papillion and your name as the leasee.
- Utility Bill plus photo ID – a current utility bill dated within the last 30 days, with an address within the City of Papillion with your name indicated.
All others will be applied the non-resident rate until the above criteria are met. Members may only use the alternative residency proof once, after which standard government issued photo ID will be required for renewals.
Squad Definition (Family)
The definition of a family for the purposes of a membership at The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center is up to two (2) adults and their dependent children, who are permanently residing together as a single family/financial household unit within a residence that is their fixed and principal home. Dependents between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty (22) must be full-time students and can show proof of residency at the residential address. Admission is free for children 2 and under.
For the purposes of interpretation of the family definition, the following shall apply:
- The household unit must operate as a single financial and economic unit above and beyond merely sharing living arrangements and must share in the family resources and income as a unit.
- Foster children are allowed on the family membership with proof of placement. If foster child moves to another placement, their pass must be turned in.
- Persons temporarily at the residence such as visitors, relatives, childcare workers, nannies or other temporary occupants of the home shall not be considered part of the family unit for the purposes of membership.
- Non-custodial parents, grandparents, and other relatives are not eligible to be placed on a family pass, but may purchase a separate membership upon proof of their residency.
2-Person Squad Definition
- The definition of a 2-person squad for the purposes of a membership at The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center is one (1) adult and one (1) child, or two (2) adults under the age of 55. Both members must be permanently residing together as a single family/financial household unit within a residence that is their fixed and principal home.
2-Person Masters Squad Definition
- The definition of a 2-person masters squad for the purposes of a membership at The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center is two (2) adults both ages 55 or older. Both members must be permanently residing together as a single family/financial household unit within a residence that is their fixed and principal home.