Membership Signup Available Fall 2019!
As our community’s hub for recreational and leisure activities, the Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center and Field House offers something for everyone. From toddlers to seniors and every age in between, Papillion Landing has a wide variety of programs, activities, equipment, and facilities to please everyone.
ALL RESIDENTS WITH A PAPILLION ADDRESS QUALIFY FOR THE RESIDENT RATE.
|Junior (Youth ages 3-17)||$200.00||$250.00|
|Varsity (Adult ages 18-54)||$500.00||$600.00|
|Masters (Seniors ages 55+)||$200.00||$400.00|
|2 Person Squad (Adult +1)||$650.00||$750.00|
|2 Person Masters Squad (Senior +1)||$375.00||$700.00|
|** Discounted Squad Rate (Family)||$375.00||NA|
|Team Membership (Corporate)||Negotiable||Negotiable|
|Replacement Membership Card||$5.00||$5.00|
- 10% Discount to Military Families
- ** Papillion residents only are eligible for FAMILY membership financial assistance. Once approved, resident families are eligible for a 50% reduction to the Papillion resident family membership rate.
|Junior (Youth ages 3-17)||$5.00||$7.00|
|Varsity (Adult ages 18-54)||$7.00||$9.00|
|Masters (Seniors ages 55+)||$5.00||$7.00|
|Junior (Youth ages 3-17)||$45.00||$65.00|
|Varsity (Adult ages 18-54)||$65.00||$80.00|
|Masters (Seniors ages 55+)||$45.00||$65.00|
- Children (2 & under) free with a paid adult. Proof of residency must be presented at admissions to receive the resident price.
With a Full Membership, you can experience all the fun the Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center has to offer plus a few added benefits including:
- Four free guest visits per year per household upon membership purchase or renewal (six with purchase of full family membership). Guest passes can be used for The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center daily admission;
- No initiation fee;
- Access to Pappy's Playground during specified times;
- Access to Natatorium during specified times;
- Access to Fitness Classes;
- Free Weight Room orientation classes;
- Access to Weight and Fitness Equipment,
- Access to the Walking/Running Track;
- Access to the Gymnasium during specified times;
- Access to Community Lounge and Digital Library;
- 10% Discount for any facility rentals including the Field House (does not include consecutive rentals);
- Discounted rates for Birthday Parties;
- Free Child Watch during specified times;
To receive the resident rate for membership at The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center, you must provide a government issued photographic identification that shows that you currently live in the City of Papillion or in a Papillion SID. If you are new to the City of Papillion and have not obtained a new government issued photo ID you can show proof of residency in the following way:
- Lease Agreement plus photo ID – a signed lease agreement dated within the last 60 days, indicating an address within the City of Papillion and your name as the leasee.
- Utility Bill plus photo ID – a current utility bill dated within the last 30 days, with an address within the City of Papillion with your name indicated.
All others will be applied the non-resident rate until the above criteria are met. Members may only use the alternative residency proof once, after which standard government issued photo ID will be required for renewals.
Squad Definition (Family, Adult +1 & Senior +1)
The definition of a family for the purposes of a membership at The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center is up to two (2) adults and their dependent children, who are permanently residing together as a single family/financial household unit within a residence that is their fixed and principal home. Dependents between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty (20) must be full-time students and can show proof of residency at the residential address. Admission is free for children 2 and under.
For the purposes of interpretation of the family definition, the following shall apply:
- The household unit must operate as a single financial and economic unit above and beyond merely sharing living arrangements and must share in the family resources and income as a unit.
- For persons age 18 or older, or persons of any age that have a driver’s license, passport, or other official documentation of their address, the residence must be the residential address i.e. is shown on current driver’s license, address where they are registered to vote or the address listed on their federal income tax return.
- For persons under the age of 18, the residence must be the address listed for that child under any public school, private school or home school registration.
- Any children residing in the home must be the legal responsibility of at least one of the adults who is part of the family unit. Foster children are allowed on the family membership with proof of placement.
- Persons temporarily at the residence such as visitors, relatives, childcare workers, nannies or other temporary occupants of the home shall not be considered part of the family unit for the purposes of membership.
- Non-custodial parents, grandparents, and other relatives are not eligible to be placed on a family pass, but may purchase a separate membership upon proof of their residency.
- Roommates who only share the housing and utility expense shall not be considered operating as a single financial and economic unit.
- Youth under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (18 and over) to enter the facility.
- Youth ages 11-14 may have access to the youth center and community areas without adult supervision.
- Youth under the age of 16 must have adult supervision to enter the membership areas of the facility.