Papillion Landing Field House Rules and Regulations
- Facility Rentals and Reservations can be made in person or over the phone.
- All reservations must be made at least 14 business days in advance of event date. Payments can be made by phone using any major credit card or in person paying cash, check, or credit card.
- Reservations are not finalized until the Field House Rental Agreement process has been completed and/or deposit or full payment has been received.
- The Papillion Landing reserves the right to fill all open field time slots.
- Individuals reserving facilities will receive a copy of the rental agreement, facility rules and regulations and a receipt of payment.
- All facilities can only be reserved on an hourly or full-day basis. Subletting of rental space (either partial or entire field) is prohibited.
- No transition time is built into the plan and renters/leagues are booked immediately back to back.
- Swift transitions between users are necessary.
- Hourly rental includes access to the field or rental space.
- Indoor Field can be divided into 2 halves or 4 quarters, and applicable hourly rates apply.
Renter agrees to abide by and enforce all the rules and procedures that the City of Papillion has established for the Facility’s use, and any and all other rules or policies that apply to the City of Papillion, including but not limited to the following:
- The Facility may not be used exclusively for fundraising activities, including for any political campaign, nor may it be used to solicit goods or services that can be measured in monetary terms.
- The Renter may not sub-let any portion of the Facility, regardless of whether or not for monetary gain.
- Smoking is prohibited on the Papillion Landing Campus and shall be adhered to at all times.
- The use of illegal drugs is prohibited on the Papillion Landing Campus.
- In the event alcohol is permitted to be served at the Event, Renter must adhere to the specific requirements and guidelines indicated by and pertaining to the City of Papillion and the Special Designated Liquor License rules and regulations.
- The renter is responsible for all actions of their guests and will be held responsible for any complaints, damage, rule or law violation that may occur. Failure to abide by the rules will result in forfeiture of your deposit and termination of your event. In addition, if the Papillion Police Department is required to respond to your event due to a complaint, damage, rule or law violation, ALL deposits will be forfeited.
- No food or beverage may be brought into the building, with the exception of one water bottle or sports drink per playing participant. No renters, guests, invitees, or others under this term of use may bring food or beverage of any kind into the facility. Renter agrees that this will be made known to guests, teams, fans, and all others that may attend the event assigned.
- Sunflower seeds and gum are strictly prohibited in the activity areas and on the main activity floor.
- All children six (6) years of age and under must have a parent/guardian 18 years of age or older within arm’s reach of them anywhere in the facility when not participating in a team activity.
- Tobacco or tobacco like products (including e-cigarettes and vapor products), drugs, and the use of profanity are strictly prohibited in and around the facility.
- No dogs (except service dogs), cats or other animals are allowed in the facility. Exceptions will be made for special events and programming with applicable liability coverage.
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times. Only molded rubber cleats or turf shoes are allowed on the turf. Metal spikes or cleats are prohibited.
- Any person or persons violating the established rules and regulations, or constituting a public nuisance, will be required to leave the facility.
- Fighting is strictly prohibited.
- Profanity, threatening or intimidating is prohibited.
- Any sport or activity that includes coaching, training, running drills or practicing of techniques with a group or individual, while under the supervision or control of an adult other than the parent is prohibited. It may be permitted if the field is rented during the time of these activities, and involves a team.