FIVE FULL ACRES FOR ONE LOW PRICE!
Take in five incredible acres of swimming and outdoor recreation:
- Heated water throughout the park
- Certified lifeguards on staff
- Zero depth swimming pool
- Children’s butterfly slide
- Sand volleyball courts
- Concessions available
- Two water slides
- Sand play area
- Wading pools
- Diving boards
Visit one of America’s best pools right here in town! Papillion’s own Papio Bay Aquatic Center was recently given the Excellence in Aquatics Award by the National Recreation & Parks Association, an honor awarded to only the best managed aquatic facilities in the country.
A FEW REMINDERS
- Children less than 48” tall must be accompanied by an adult when using the water slides.
- Children age 10 and younger must be under the supervision of an individual age 14 or older.
- Coolers, food, and beverages may NOT be brought into the facility.
All groups of 10 or more are asked to request their reservations at least 10 days in advance. Download a Group Registration Form (PDF) and fax it to 402-597-2080. For more information, please call 402-597-2041 or email us.
|Group Size||Youth 3 - 16||Adult 17 & Over|
|Groups of 10 to 40||$4.50||$5.50|
|Groups of 41 to 99||$4.25||$5.25|
|Groups of 100 or More||$4.00||$5.00|
NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Tuesday: 12:00-6:30 PM
Wednesday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00-6:30 PM
Friday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Saturday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Last day open to the public will be Sunday, August 9th.
- July 4 - Close at 5 PM
DAILY ADMISSION PRICES
- Adult 17-54: $5.75
- Youth 3-16: $4.75
- Adults 55 and Older: $4.75
- Infants 2 and Under: FREE
Monday-Friday after 5:30 PM
- Adult 17-54: $4.75
- Youth 3-16: $3.75
- Adults 55 and Older: $3.75
Punch Cards offer 10 visits for one low price per age group.
- Youth 3-16: $42.75
- Adult 17-54: $51.75
Papio Bay Aquatic Center accepts cash or credit card. All major credit cards accepted.
If Papio Bay does happen to close early due to inclement weather, we offer no refunds and no rain checks.