Barring any further State or CDC restrictions, Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center’s free community areas will be reopening on Monday, October 12th, 2020.
Any non-members will be required to sign up for a Free Community Pass in order to be allowed entrance into the free community areas. See instructions below on how to register for a Community Pass.
Pre-registration can be done online starting Thursday, October 1st. Everyone is highly encouraged to pre-register online before coming into the facility the first time. If you have a current, up-to-date membership to the Papillion Landing you do not need a Free Community Pass to use the free areas; Community Gym, Library, 55+ Club, lounge areas, etc.
At your first visit a Customer Service Representative will ensure all your information is correct and a Free Community Pass Card will be printed for each household member. This card will need to be brought into the facility each time you wish to use the Community Gym or the other free areas of the facility.
The Community Gym will reopen on October 12th to the general public and members.
- The general public must register for a Free Community Pass in order to be allowed entrance into the Papillion Landing and the Community Gym.
- Open to general public for Free during the following hours:
- Weekdays up to 6:00 PM when not in use for an event, rental or class. After 6:00 PM if not in use, gym will be open to Members or paid admissions.
- Saturdays 7:00 AM-8:00 PM when not in use for an event, rental or class.
- Sundays 10:00 AM-8:00 PM when not in use for an event, rental or class.
How to create an account and setup your Free Community Pass
- Click on Programs and Events in the top left corner of the menu bar (Exhibit 1)
- Click on Online Registration
- Click on Log in/Create Account (Exhibit 2)
- If you have an account already, put in your username and password, then skip to step 9
- If not, click on Create Your PPRD Account (Exhibit 3)
- Fill out the Account Holder’s information (Must be an adult)
- Click Next Step to add other household members
- After filling all household members, Click Save and Close
- Click on the Family Community Pass or the Individual Community Pass (Exhibit 4)
- Choose all of the names to that will be getting a Free Community Pass (Exhibit 5)
- Click Add to Cart
- Click Checkout
- Read, sign and click Confirm Waiver Agreement
- Click Review Transaction
- Click Complete Transaction
- Print or email yourself the receipt
- At the top of the screen, you can view your account, by clicking Account (Exhibit 6)
- Save time by taking or uploading a recent picture of each of your household members by clicking on the silhouettes (Exhibit 7)
- At your first visit a Free Community Pass Card will be printed for each household member. This card will need to be brought into the facility each time you wish to use the Community Gym or other free areas of the facility*
If you have a current, up-to-date membership to the Papillion Landing you do not need a Free Community Pass to use the free areas of the facility; i.e. Community Gym, Library, 55+ Club etc.