Youth & Adult Sport Leagues
The City of Papillion offers many different sports leagues for youth and adults. Below is a list of leagues offered through the Papillion Parks and Recreation Department. Contact Jennifer Manzo at 402-597-2064 for more information about any of the following leagues.
- Spring and Fall Youth Flag Football
- Spring, Summer and Fall Coed Adult Softball
- Fall and Winter Coed Adult Dodgeball
- Fall and Winter Coed Adult Volleyball
For current league schedules, scores and rules, click on the link below.
City of Papillion Athletics Website
For information on other sports not provided by The City of Papillion, please click here.
Now taking registrations for the following sports:
YOUTH FLAG FOOTBALL
- Spring Season - April 22-June 17
- Saturday Games beginning at 9:00 am
- All games played at LaVista Sports Complex
- Open to boys and girls in grades K-2, 3-4 and 5-6
- Fee: $55.00
- Registration Deadline: March 15th; Registrations will be accepted after March 15th only if players are needed. A late fee of $10.00 will be added.
- REGISTER HERE
COED ADULT SOFTBALL
- Spring/Summer Season - April 23-July 30
- Recreation and Competitive Leagues Available
- Sunday Night Games beginning at 5:00 pm
- All games played at Petersen Complex
- Open to ages 17 and up.
- Fee: $230.00 per team, which includes 8 weeks of regular season play plus an end of season double elimination tournament. Also includes one dozen softballs and one scorebook.
- Umpire Fees: $20 per game and are paid directly to the umpires before each game.
- Registration Deadline: April 7th; Registrations will be accepted after April 7 only if teams are needed.
- REGISTER HERE